_BEST_ Download Buku Matematika Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Josep Bintang Kalangi
CLICK HERE > https://cinurl.com/2tzhBE
This is a comment thread about installing patches for the game Assassin's Creed 3. The users are discussing their problems and opinions about the game and the patches.
- Laysik_One17 February 2013 at 17:31 # expert Rating: 56
He says that people with good internet connection can easily download a new repack version of the game that already has the patches installed. He says he always does that.
- Deni56917 February 2013 at 23:02 #0
He replies to Laysik_One and says that it is better to save up some money and buy a licensed key for the game and enjoy all the features of the multiplayer mode. He says he always does that.
- Laysik_One17 February 2013 at 23:33 # expert Rating: 51
He replies to Deni569 and says that he does not agree with him. He says he always downloads pirated versions of the games and plays them without focusing on the story. If he likes the game, he buys it, if not, he deletes it and forgets about it. He says he does not want to buy a game without trying it first. He gives an example of Assassin's Creed 3, which he played and then bought.
- Deni56918 February 2013 at 21:42 #3
He replies to Laysik_One and says that he cannot download games because his internet connection is bad.
- Laysik_One18 February 2013 at 21:45 # expert Rating: 53
He quotes his previous comment where he said that people with good internet connection can easily download a new repack version of the game.
- blackvj-admin20 February 2013 at 03:26 #2
He asks what to do if he runs the patch 1.03 and it requires patch 1.02. He says he has a version of the game with patch 1.01. He says he downloaded patch 1.02 but when he tries to install it, it says that it is not compatible with his game. He asks what to do next.
- Armenianmen21 February 2013 at 11:47 # expert Rating: 61
He answers blackvj-admin's question and says that if during the installation of the patch, a window with the design of Assassin's Creed 3 appears and asks to accept an agreement, then he should do the following steps:
1) Find a file named DataPC.forge in the game folder and rename it to DataPC_DX11.forge
2) Run the patch again and accept the agreement
3) Rename the file back to DataPC.forge
4) Run the game
He says this should fix the error DATA PC FORGE.
- faust575028 February 2013 at 19:54 #2
He asks what to do if he has patch 1.01 and patch 1.02 and patch 1.02 says that it is not compatible with his game.
- ?????28 February 2013 at 20:26 #2
He replies to faust5750 and says that this patch is designed for licensed games, not pirated ones. He says that if he has a pirated game, it would be easier to download a new version of the game with patch 1.02 already installed. He says he did that because his pirated game had the same problem with the patch.
- Stanislav ????????1 March 2013 at 13:28 #2
He replies to Armenianmen and asks what to do if he has patch 1.01.
- Traun3 March 2013 at 18:53 #1
He says that he has patch 1.01 and patched it to patch 1.02, but it does not work and says that he has the wrong version of the game. He says he found some files and a registry patch for patch 1.03 on the internet and copied them to his game folder and ran the registry file. He says that the game now recognizes patch 1.03, but nothing new is added to the game. He says he tried to use Advanced mode, but it says that it cannot connect to the internet. He asks how to activate Tyranny mode, which is a new feature of patch 1.03.
- nsine3 March 2013 at 20:32 #1
He replies to Traun and tells him how to fix his problem:
1) Edit the registry file that he downloaded and change displayversion subkey=1.03 to 061ffe29dd